Should i still hunt for You?.... A Random tweet from @Dami_nairah

Image result for twitter
A random tweet from one of my followers on twitter (Perfume Seller)... lol, she is a model and also an entrepreneur. The tweet is very interesting so i decides to share it 

I got attracted to a man because he had all I want,
*He being my best friend *Being my gist partner
*Someone I saw a future with, even if I was playing with ego But boom 💥

All of a sudden, his presence reduced drastically, the chats, the talks, the duration we spend together..
But I’ve been thinking something 🤔
Is he done being my best friend/ Lover/Gist partner??
Did he find a new person?? A new one to waste all of his TIME on?


Should I just move on with my Life??
A new lover or just a best friend, who would spend most of his hours talking to me?
Since that man I call mine has stopped, Yes I get that you are a man..
Should I still Hunt for YOU??
And you are a busy figure, but at your spare time..
PS: This is just a Random Tweet, Not the story of my Life

@Dami_nairah

Comments